1. Except for the iPhone 12 series, is it compatible with other phones?
It only works with iPhone 12 series including iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. For iPhone 12 mini, when the stand& wallet is used as a stand, the floating mode is recommended.
But feel free to click HERE to check the original MOFT X Phone Stand Adhesive Series which is compatible with other phones.
2. Will it work with a case on the phone?
It works with Apple’s MagSafe cases, and the magnet strength will be even stronger, as their magnet layouts are consistent (a ring of magnets and a longitudinal magnet). For third-party MagSafe compatible cases, only cases that have built-in magnets can work.
3. Does it work with the iPhone 12 mini?
It also works with the iPhone 12 mini, but the screen will be just about vertical in landscape mode, because the phone is almost as wide as the stand. It works smoothly in portrait and floating mode which can be used to create a mini workstation on short notice.
4. Compared with Apple’s wallet, how’s the magnet strength?
1) The magnet strength feels the same as Apple’s wallet, because we use similar magnet design to match the iPhone 12 series. You will need force to remove the wallet, and it doesn’t fall easily. Still, we recommend not to use it as a grip while on a call. If you prefer the wallet to stay stuck on the back of the phone where you can’t use force to remove it, please feel free to check out the Adhesive Version.
2) The magnet strength feels the most secure when the wallet is aligned properly with the phone, as the ring-shaped magnet is placed to the center of the phone's rear.
3) If it’s used with an Apple’s MagSafe case, it will be even stronger, and the orientation magnet of the case will help to guide the placement of the wallet.
4) Please be aware of how to carefully put it in your pocket, as there’s a chance the wallet will fall out when it’s put in or taken out of a pocket, depending on how tight the pocket is.
For more information, please feel free to click HERE to check the magnet review by Jonel T.
5. Can it be used as a grip?
It’s also secure to hold to view the screen for a comfortable browsing experience, but it will not be as secure as the MOFT X adhesive phone stand, so it's suggested that you should not shake it to avoid the risk that the phone will come off from the wallet.
6. Can the wireless charging feature be used with this?
Detachment is easy, so you can remove it to use wireless charging and then attach it to the wireless charger pad for non-stop enjoyment.
7. The difference from MOFT adhesive wallet stand:
1) Removable glue is replaced by the strong built-in magnets that allow it to magnetically attach to the back of the iPhone.
2) The width remains the same, but it’s vertically shorter than MOFT X and longer than MOFT X - Compact version. It’s 0.5mm thicker and 10g heavier than MOFT X because of the magnet inside.
8. Is it with RFID-blocking capacity?
No, it's not RFID-blocking.
9. Will the magnet affect the credit cards?
It won't affect chip cards like credit cards, but there’s a chance that magnetic strip cards like ID cards may be affected. Strong magnetic environment will have an impact on the magnetic strip cards. Although the magnet of the stand&wallet is not strong, it could cause interference to magnetic strip cards.
10. Will it affect Apple Pay usage?
Apple Pay works normally.
11. Can Magnetic Sticky Pads be used with the phone without the stand&wallet?
No, we're afraid that Magnetic Sticky Pads won't work with iPhone 12 series without the stand&wallet attached to it.
For more details or to order more sticky pads, please click HERE to check it out.
12. How is it sticking on to the phone and the wall?
The magnetic design matches the magnetic design of iPhone 12 series, so it can stick on the back of the phone using magnetic strength.
Additionally, the double-sided magnetic design allows you to attach your phone to anywhere with a Magnetic Sticky Pad on the surface.
13. Will the angle on different iPhone 12 models change when propped up?
The angle varies on different iPhone 12 models due to different sizes of the phones.